Sunday, October 9, 2011

sympathy for the duffer,or, getting to know me


 Although I am wellknown on Facey, Vincent and Morticia's Speakeasy, Fibre Optic (www.thesyrens.com) and, last but not least, Dennis Cooper's unique DC's (denniscooper-theweaklings.blogspot.com),  I am a newbie here at fascist homophobic Blogger. 

  I am a fifty- six year old queer with a mild proclivity for, er, strong analgesics and a powerful jones for movies of all kinds. These reviews will, more oft than not, ruminate over seemingly irrelevant topics before settling down to the film whose name is part of the title. Tough titty baby. btw if you have a "problem with fags / queers / HOMOSEXUALS ", get the fucking hell out of here and don't darken my nice little blog until you wise up.

   Now, a review or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment